You can sync your recipes with your Dropbox account to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices! To do this, follow these steps:
- On your Android device, start the My Recipes app.
- Hit the menu button to bring up the app menu.
- Choose “Settings” then check the “Sync with Dropbox” checkbox. You will be brought to the Dropbox Settings page.
- Hit the “Link to Dropbox” button.
- Accept the notice that pops up. This notice simply notifies you that syncing with Dropbox requires data to be sent over the internet (using mobile data) and could be visible to others on the internet if they acquired the proper URL.
- You will be brought to the Dropbox authentication/permission screen. Logon to Dropbox (if not already done) and click the “Allow” button.
- SUCCESS! Your recipes will automatically start syncing with Dropbox in the background.
Click here to learn how to view your recipes from a computer or other mobile device.