Thank you for all of the feedback! An exciting new update was published today that includes a bunch of bug fixes and new features!
- Updated Dropbox API for increased security
- The app no longer asks to sync with Dropbox if you’ve chosen “auto-sync”
- You can now import from ANY url … even if My Recipes can’t parse the recipe!
- The recipe images are now larger and more beautiful!
- You can now ROTATE images in the recipe edit screen!
- Various syncing issues have been fixed. Syncing should now be more robust and faster!
- Sometimes a recipe would cause the app to crash every time it was selected. This has been corrected!
- Web editor images now show up.
- Recipe list no longer scrolls to second recipe by default.